Requirements to have a Baptism Celebration at St. Michael the Archangel
- Child must be under 7 years old.
- The Godparent must be a fully- initiated Catholic.
- You must obtain a Baptism Registration Packet before you sign up for classes.
- Both parents and godparents must attend a two hour Baptism preparation class before they can schedule a Baptism date.
- If the parents or godparents have already attended a class within the last two years, they must provide a letter with the date of attendance.
- Schedule the Baptism celebration date and Baptism presentation date on the day of the class.
- Call the Parish office one week before the Baptism celebration to confirm that all the paperwork has been received and that all of the steps have been completed.
Requirements / qualifications to become a Godparent
- Must be fully initiated Catholic, meaning they have received the Sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, and Confirmation.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must participate regularly at Sunday Masses and receive Holy Communion.
- If married, must be married according to the teachings and laws of the Catholic Church.
- Those cohabitating do not meet the requirements.
- Click here for a Baptism packet
- Click here for a Baptism brochure
Bautismos en Español y clases pre Bautismales en Español, contacte a Claudia en la oficina Parroquial 303-690-6797 x 314.
To register for the Baptism preparation class, complete the appropriate form by using one of the links below.
For more information, contact the Parish Office at 303-690-6797.